Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Organic Package

In one of my classes, we had an organic packaging project assigned. Out of all the organic products anyone could think of, I chose to design a package for soy milk that kids could appeal to kids and parents more to take to school maybe. I got to say that I went through so many concepts and ideas to stick to one. Neither one worked out and I wasn't feeling it as you could say. So I called it Soy Kids®.
I was about to do a package shaped like a soybean but then thought it might be too lame. So, I made a cube shape for it. Something different and new, but unusual. It would fit well in any bag to take with you, so why not? Being in second year for graphic design program, it's still tough to design a package from scratch when you have to come up with the name. It requires so much time and effort, plus the creative thinking. But, what better way to prepare for the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment