Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Illustrations

There are two types of illustrations designers do, one is vector based and one is hand drawn. Illustration is personal type of preference in a way to draw I think. You can judge it in many ways but I don't think it would be wrong no matter what. It is personal way of drawings things. I know when I first started to use the program I had no idea how to illustrate. I was stuck between vector based and hand drawn. I like doing it vector based usually but then when you want that hand done touch to it, I have to go through the process of scanning in a drawing and then touching it up in Photoshop instead which I am not very well at.
So for the people that are just starting out with illustration out there, here are some tips for making illustrations easier. It's only an outline to keep it simple and successful and you can draw whatever you want. Computer Arts' website is a great source for getting tips, ideas and tutorials. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment