Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Type and Song

I was looking at some fonts and listening to some songs while working on projects. I came across this song called Primadonna Girl by Marina and the Diamonds. What a name huh, pretty long. It's a great song, not going to lie, I have been listening to it a lot actually. I was thinking, if I could match it up with a font, what could it be..? I decided on the font called Andes.

It's very Madonna like I think. The way it kind of look like those older fonts they used back in the 70s and 80s. I really like the font though. I think its a very nice font to use for maybe some kind of vintage poster or magazine spread. Listen to the song called Primadonna like I said at the beginning but people will have different opinions to how they feel like what type of font it could be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment