Friday, January 25, 2013

Thai Express Ad

Ok, we all know good, amazing advertisements and then the terrible, horrifying advertisements ever made. Well, I took a picture of this one advertisement that was on a bus while I was on another bus. First thing I said when I saw it was "....oh my god".
Sorry it's a bit blurry thanks to crappy phone camera of course. No joke, Thai Express has nice boxes for their take out. I really like them with colour designs and shape wise. But, what on earth is going on with this ad?? I saw it a few months ago and just remembered as I was going through the phone. Why is that box bigger than her head???? If they want to advertise th box and not the girl, they should've just done a shot of the box since they obviously suck at laying it out and photoshopping that box there! My eyes hurt when I look at this ad. One of the worst ads I ever saw in the area I'm living in.

No comments:

Post a Comment