Thursday, October 18, 2012

Less is more

In my frist blog post, I complained about space in apartments. But then I came across this page that had different designed furniture that could be used for studio apartments which is basically a room that has a kitchen bathroom and some living space. I know I saw some furniture that is best suitable for these apartments on TV before. It's a great example of less is more for those people who need their huge space for themselves.

 This would save so much space for your studio apartment. I love how its spacey but doesn't take up much space and you would probably have room for other things like couches, TV, table, and whatever you need. I love how the beds slide under too to have more space during the day. It's perfect for students as well to save more money also.

 I think this is my favourite because of the closet space there is under the bed. Well, I think its a closet anyway.
Even this one is perfect with a double bed. 
Again, this could be used by students if they don't really mind the privacy issues.

These furniture designs are amazing in my opinion. And so many things you can do with the space that is left for you. But I'm sure it comes with a big price as well. In the end, it would be worth to buy for a studio apartment though.

No comments:

Post a Comment