Saturday, September 15, 2012

Stumble Upon

So I recently decided to just sign up for Stumble Upon. I've seen my best friend have it but never really got interested until I started school again this year. Its interesting and you get spend hours on it unfortunately. I came across this one page as I kept stumbling, http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/16yexA/:1JtbMJhXm:aORm-Xg_/koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbWlyaWdodC5jb20vYWxidW0tY292ZXItdGhlbWVzL2ltYWdlcy9hbGJ1bS1CcmFuZC1OZXctRGVqYS1FbnRlbmR1LmpwZw==/ click or copy the link and I hope it shows the website. Its designed pretty cool, anyhow its interactive but you don't have to click anything. Its an image that stores off with one brown dot and it breaks up into more smaller dots and different colours. I wish I knew how todo something like that. I thought this was very unique. Hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment