Saturday, September 8, 2012

architectural

When moving from a townhouse to an apartment, there are a lot of adjustments to do, space wise. I feel like the designs made for apartments are not worth the price we pay to rent them. I have lived in apartments way before I came to Canada anyway but I just find them very poorly designed. The one I just moved into recently has closets only in the rooms, which is only 2 closets, in a whole apartment! They don’t have enough storage space, the way the floor plan is done, oh especially the interior design aspects of it too. What also sucks is that you can’t really change the colours for the walls, which makes me feel like I just live in a white carton box. I would like to give the apartment my own touch with my creativity and maybe do a design on the wall. The bad part besides the designs of these places are that the price we pay for it. Maybe for some apartments its great, but for some small apartments, I don’t understand why they ask for such high price.. anyone else agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment