Friday, November 9, 2012

The Magic with Corks

These days, we are all trying to recycle everything to have a better environment and make use of some products we buy and use. This post is all about corks. How many different things can you make out of corks?


These images are just a few from the link I posted above. They get your mind going to think about what you could really re-use by transforming it into something new. I really like the idea of putting plants in the cork and making a small rug out of them. I know that my one friend also has a USB that is placed in a cork. Honestly, you could even easily do that at home and save money on buying any cool looking thing you see in the store. I like that these types of posts online help me be more open-minded to new ideas. Hope it helps others too!

No comments:

Post a Comment